Naruto - Family To Call My Own"Rising Twin Dragons!" I shouted as the two scrolls uncoiled from their wraps, unleashing a barrage of weapons in their wake.
In his usually passive manner the sand-nin easily stopped the attack, sending a wave of sand to entrap the weapons before they could be pulled back by my chakra strings. Seeing how vulnerable I was without my arsenal, he decided to return the sharpened toys back to their owner, sending the weapon-filled sand barreling towards me at an amazing speed. I barely had time to jump high up into a tree before the wave came crashing down on the trunk, embedding its contents into the hard wood.
"You're going to have to do better than that," Gaara said evenly, a hint of a challenge in his tone.
Seeing all my equipment displayed in the trunk of the tree, I rushed off through the forest in hopes of buying some time to think up another strategy. My weapons were useless against Gaara's sand attacks just as they were against his sister and I had little other options to fend him
Naruto - Fourth Isn't So Bad“Look at all those people,” Sakura commented as she cautiously peered at the gathering crowd through the crack in the door.
It was the first annual banquet to honor the top ranked shinobis of the village. All the ninjas of Hidden Leaf were gathered there with the intent of having a good time. With a little help from Sunagakure, the entire village was safely protected while we all were attempting to have at least one night off from our work. But with the special occasion at hand, I couldn’t help but feel a little discouraged.
“Pay no attention to them,” Neji stated as the doors swung open, “Just stare straight ahead and you’ll be fine.”
“I hope you’re right about this, Hyuuga,” the pink-haired kunoichi stated irritably as the lights dimmed, signaling the start of the banquet.
They were my peers, my equals. They were kunoichis like me, and for that they had my utmost respect. But they held the recognition that I felt that
Naruto - Random LeeHina Facts1. Hinata actually saw Lee for the first time at the Academy. She was making the costumes for a school play in which he was to play a part in. His costume was the first one she finished.
2. Lee played an apple in that play, annoying the rest of the cast along with the teacher by repeatedly shouting “An apple a day keeps the doctor away. Take care of those pearly whites, and your youthful spirit will be alright!” [do I detect some of Gai‘s influence in that little rhyme?] It was the first time Hinata remembers laughing in public.
3. Hinata’s favorite color is actually green. It has been so ever since she saw the beautiful jade necklace belonging to her mother. But with the monotone coloration of her home environment as well as her own fear of standing out too much from her unadorned family, she steers away from the brightly vibrant color.
4. Lee’s favorite color is actually purple.
Naruto - Random ShinoTen Facts1. Shino uses his bugs as a shield, both on the battlefield and off. After seeing the rejected look in Kiba's face every time Hinata would leave him for the company of the blonde demon carrier of Hidden Leaf, he made a vow to himself never to fall in love. He was content to accept any mate his clan would have chosen for him.
2. It took only one look from Tenten to changed his mind. It was after a mission in which Tenten was assigned to his team. He was utterly spent after using his barricade of insects to protect the squad from enemy attack. He was tired, depleted of chakra, and in an overall bad mood. But it all became worth it when she smiled her thanks and praises at him from across the campsite.
3. Tenten gave Shino his first kiss. Unfortunately, he wasn't awake for it. During a particularly hard mission, an explosion had knocked him unconscious and tossed his lifeless body into a nearby river. Quickly disposing of her enemies, Tenten had rushed into the raging rapids to save the d
Naruto - 20 SasuTen FactsHe blocked the blow with ease. But one quick swipe from an unexpected angle rendered him weaponless, the clang of the metal hitting the floor echoing through the empty temple. With a irritated growl, he took on a defensive fighting stance.
Fact 1: Sasuke hated to lose.
Even though she held a recently sharpened kunai in her hand, poised and ready to strike at any given moment, he was still confident in his skill. She raised her brow at his determined nature, pleased at seeing it. His pride was always admirable in her eyes. Plus it always made sparring between the two of them all the more interesting.
Fact 2: Tenten loved the challenge.
Tossing away the throwing knife in her hands, Tenten took on the same fighting stance. Both exchanged a smirk of understanding before engaging in the routine the two had developed. She started with a kick to his head, missing like always.
The red lines running across my wrists
The white welts forming on my back
Years of pain built over the years
Making up for all that I lack
No one ever sees me lose control
No one knows when I punch the wall
They never see my knuckles bleeding
They never catch me when I fall
They don't see the bruises on my legs
The black blotches covering my skin
They're blind to the pain I inflict
Because they are fooled by my grin
They'd be horrified by the markings
Wondering how they came to be
But how could I tell them the truth
Explain that they all came from me?
I was the one holding the small knife
Pressing the blade into my palm
It was me who kept hitting the wall
All the while, remaining completely calm
The scars written across my body
And the stories that they depicted
Will remain with me forever more
Because they were all self-inflicted